18NY coal token map errata?
Chris Shaffer chris.shaffer-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org [18xx]
2014-10-19 04:01:33 UTC
We just noticed that the top left corner of the map says that coal tokens should pay the treasury, and not be added to the run. This seems to contradict rule 7.4 which says to add $10 to the value of the train's route for all bonus tokens. Is the board text a holdover from an earlier version of the game?

--
Chris

2014-10-19 04:31:56 UTC
Post by Chris Shaffer chris.shaffer-***@public.gmane.org [18xx]
We just noticed that the top left corner of the map says that coal tokens
should pay the treasury, and not be added to the run. This seems to
contradict rule 7.4 which says to add $10 to the value of the train's route
for all bonus tokens. Is the board text a holdover from an earlier version
of the game?
Yeah, sounds like I missed that change from the last pre-release version -
the rules are correct (as indicated by the note in the rules that they
supercede the components).

Thanks for catching it.
--
John A. Tamplin