Chattanooga rail Gaming Challenge 2015
railbaron-22oWP4b2GV4AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org [18xx]
2014-09-29 14:21:29 UTC
I have gotten John Tamplin to help me create an easy to use form for online registration for next January's convention awhile back. The link can be found at:

19th Annual CRGC Registration https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1pw62x5BBr2Xh63LLPBDVR-wive7KkSI4SRkumCk0AEY/viewform

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1pw62x5BBr2Xh63LLPBDVR-wive7KkSI4SRkumCk0AEY/viewform

19th Annual CRGC Registration https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1pw62x5BBr2Xh63LLPBDVR-wive7KkSI4SRkumCk0AEY/viewform Chattanooga, TN - January 16-18 2015 Residence Inn and Conference Center by Marriott 2340 Center St, Chattanooga, TN 37421 (423) 468-7700

View on docs.google.com https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1pw62x5BBr2Xh63LLPBDVR-wive7KkSI4SRkumCk0AEY/viewform
Preview by Yahoo

I don't have much in the way of convention news to report. I have begun to get registrations using this form. I love the extra room we got my moving the banquet into the smaller portion of the ballroom. This will effectively cap the size of the optional banquet to about 30. I will work with the hotel to finalize the menu in the next month or so and will announce the details later this fall. Of course, for info on the convention including photos, old programs, etc., visit the Chattanooga Rail Gaming Challenge's Yahoo group.

I think I'll make 18AL one of the featured games next year. Why this shameless self promotion you ask? Well, I realized that I shipped my first copies of 18AL at the end of 1999, which marks the 15th anniversery. Since it is still available in a ready to play format through Print and Play Productions and Boardgamegeek, I have gotten a copy for one of the prizes as well as a custom over sized version for play and demonstration at the convention.

I have worked on a revised set of rules for 18AL as well and it may be available later this fall. It mainly consists of a few clarifications from questions asked over the years here and on BGG. Work continues on 18Dixie and it is closer than ever to being finished. I am retiring later this year and hope to have more time to work on it.

As usual, more details a little closer to the convention. I hope to see everyone back in Chattanooga in about 3 months the nineteenth annual CRGC.