PEG Grammar for 18xx games
JC Lawrence
2014-09-08 00:31:46 UTC
Waxing all computer-technical for a bit, 18xx-related but off in the weeds...

I've been looking into developing a PEG Grammar for all the state transitions/actions in an 18xx game.

I've no real question, so far it is going well enough though it is early days. 1830 for instance seems to be a little over 20 transitions. But ehh, more eyeballs can be good. Has anyone here mucked about in the area?

PEG grammar: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parsing_expression_grammar

-- JCL
SFBay-18xx: http://groups.google.com/group/sfbay-18xx

---
JC Lawrence
2014-09-08 00:34:44 UTC
Post by JC Lawrence
1830 for instance seems to be a little over 20 transitions.
Uhh, not including track. Forgot that I wasn't addressing that. Just the asset management...